IT walk ins in gurgaon | Oracle Developer vacancies in GI Group from 20 to 21 November 2014 at gurgaon
Jobway welcomes you. GI Group gurgaon is hiring Oracle Developer candidates from 20 november 2014 to 21 November 2014. Requires skills are : PL SQL development Unix Scripting. Required experience is 3 to 8 years. Job location is Gurgaon. Time of the walk in is 9.00 am. Candidates who are eligible and willing can attend the interview on the date at the given time at the given venue given below.
Name of the Company: GI Group
Required Skills are: PL SQL development Unix Scripting
Required Experience is : 3 – 8 Year(s)
Location of the Job : Gurgaon
Date of the Walkin : 20 November 2014 to 21 November 2014
Time of the Walkin : 09:00 a.m
Job Description :
1. Cross IFFCO Chowk Flyover and Take Left Turn from Exit 11 (Hero Honda Chowk)
2. Take Left turn from Exit 11 toward to Hero Honda Factory
3. If Coming from Gurgaon Highway, Take a Right Turn From Exit 11
4. Drive along Power Grid Corporation of India Limted
5. Drive via Leisure Valley Rd and Sector 30 M Wide Main RWalk via Leisure Valley Rd and Sector 30 M Wide Main RdCycle via Leisure Valley Rd and Sector 30 M Wide Main Rdoad
6. Take Delhi Gurgaon Expressway/ Near Hero Honda Factory
Candidate has to consult clients and collect the needs functions and objectives and all other requirements. Based on all of this requirements candidate has to create a the software / programs based on the database of Oracle.
This job vacancy involves maintaining document and writing technical specifications according to the clients requirement
–candidate should have the knowledge of SQL. These skills includes of SQL objects like tables, views, synonym , materialized views, joins, sql functions etc.
–Candidate should have skills in in PL/SQL development
– candidate should haver the knowledge in Hypertext procedures and Hypertext functions (HTP and HTF respectively).
– -hands on Forms(D2K).
— knowledge of concepts of Java, HTML, Pro*C.
– -Experience required in UNIX user/shell scripting.
— Exposure to groovy and grails preferable.
–Excellent communication skills needed to communicate with all staff in the company.
— be ready to learn new technology quickly.
— Excellent oral and aural skills required.
– -Understanding of the Oracle Database and Fusion Middleware stack.
Walkin Venue :
CampusEAI Consortium Plot No. D5,
Sector – 33,