Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 1079 IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS posts 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 1079 IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS posts 2016: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued recruitment notification for 1079 Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other posts. This UPSC Recruitment exam conducting by Civil Services Examination. The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Last date for receipt of Applications is 27th May 2016. So Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 before last date. For more details like posts names, Age limit, how to apply please read below.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 last date 27th May 2016 full details
Total No. of Posts: 1079
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Police Service
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
7. Indian Defense Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
10. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
16. Indian Defense Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
18. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
19. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
23. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
24. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Age Limit: Between 21 – 32 years as on 01.08.2016. A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2016 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1995.
Qualification: Candidates should possess degree. The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through website. Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are Available on the above mentioned website.
Last Date for Online Applications: 27.05.2016.
Date of Examination: 07.08.2016.