Prabha Dutt Fellowship Sanskriti Foundation 2017
Prabha Dutt Fellowship Sanskriti Foundation 2017: Prabha Dutt Fellowship is an Excellent opportunity for young Indian women who are interested in Journalism, Investigation and on research work. So Young indian women who wants to apply this Prabha dutt Fellowship will be work on a book or monograph for subsequent publication with in the given time frame. Candidates can work on any language like Hindi, English or any reginol language.
The main motto of of Prabha Dutt Fellowship Sanskriti Foundation is to decrease the mental pressure for young indian women to complete their task in journalism with in short period of dead lines. But here Prabha Dutt Fellowship Sanskriti Foundation will give enough time to complete their project by pursuing meaning full projects.
Organization name: Sanskriti Foundation
Scholarship name: Prabha Dutt Fellowship
Qualification: Indian women interested in journalism
Age limit: 25 to 40 years
Time period: 10 months
Amount of Prabha Dutt Fellowship Sanskriti Foundation 2017:
Prabha Dutt Fellowship Sanskriti Foundation will grant total Rs.1,00,00/- during the project time including travel allowances. This amount will be given in 2 installments. First installment is on the commencement of the award and second installment is after submit the finished project.
Eligibility criteria of Prabha Dutt Fellowship:
1) This is only for young Indian Women
2) Candidates Age should be 25 to 40 years only.
3) Candidates will be required to publish a stipulated number of articles in established publications.
4) You are going to work on a book or a monograph
5) Project should be submit with in the given time
Time period of Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2017:
The project duration will be 10 months, You have submit the progress report for every four months. The applicant will have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining to a regular flow of work during the Fellowship period.
Way to apply for Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2017:
1) candidates should explain their project in 2 page CV with full details
2) Should submit your email ID, name, Contact address and 2 telephone numbers.
3) candidates should mention the title of `Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship’ on envelope.
4) You can send it via Email Id by post also.
5) Email ID : email@example.com with `Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship’ in subject line.
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
Phones: 91 11 2696 3226, 2652 7077
Fax: 91 11 2685 3383
Click here for official notification