Nayab Tehsildar, Assistant operator Jobs-MPSC 2017 Recruitment-Apply Online www.mpsc.gov.in -Last Date: 8th Aug 2017
Nayab Tehsildar, Assistant operator Jobs: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has brought up an updated notification of jobs for vacant 377 vacancies for the posts of Nayab Tehsildar, Assistant operator. For this concern, online applications are invited from qualified and willing contenders. Before proceed to apply online for deserving job all intelligent appliers need to go through the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission to submit application. Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree quality possessing candidates are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Written exam and interview will be commenced in selection rounds by organization. All the dynamic personalities who will get appointment their salary will be very attractive. Last date to apply online is 8th Aug 2017. Wake up guys to avail this career chance of port job.
MPSC 2017 Recruitment Instant View:
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Job Role: Nayab Tehsildar, Assistant operator posts
Number of Vacant Posts: 377 Vacancies
Mode of Apply: online
Selection Mode: Written examination and Walk in interview
Dead Line to submit online Application: 8th Aug 2017
Employment Type: Full time
Job Location: All selected aspirants will be allotted in Maharashtra
http://www.mpsc.gov.in Detailed Vacancy Information:
No. of Posts & Their Name –
1. Deputy District Officer Group A – 14
2. Police Deputy Superintendent / Assistant Commissioner of Police Group A – 05
3. Assistant sales tax commissioner Group A – 41
4. Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Past Development Officer Group A – 04
5. Assistant operator / finance and article service Group A – 06
6. Chief Officer / Municipality / Council Group A – 06
7. Superintendent state excise duty Group A – 01
8. Tehsildar Group A – 25
9. Assistant Director, Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Group A – 02
10. Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service Group B – 59
11. Assistant Regional Transport Officer Group B – 03
12. Room Officer Group B – 17
13. Assistant Group Development Officer Group B – 16
14. Chief Officer / Municipality / Council Group B – 117
15. Assistant registrar co-operative society Group B – 14
16. Deputy Superintendent, Land Records Group B – 02
17. Deputy Superintendent, State Production Group B – 02
18. Subsidiary productive state production fees Group B – 01
19. Skill Development, Employment, entrepreneurship Guidance Officer Group B – 04
20. Industry Officer, Tantric Group B – 07
21. Nayab Tehsildar Group B – 31 posts
Applicants Age limits: Applying contenders should not be less than 19 years of age and should be more than 38 years of age as on 1st Apr 2017. Relaxation in age will be given to the deserving candidates as per the norms of MPSC.
Required Academic Qualification: Applicants must have Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its similar qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview.
Salary and Wages Details: Appointed appliers will get impressive pay scale Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- , for (Group-A); Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- , for (Group-B) per month from organization.
Application Fees: Applicants are required to pay Rs. 524/- for Unreserved category aspirants as application fee. Contenders belong to reserved categories need to pay application fee of Rs. 324/-.
How To Apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2017-2018:
Capable and Suitable Contenders can download the format of application forms by visiting the official web portal of MPSC 2017 Recruitment which is http://www.mpsc.gov.in/
Applicants must fill online application form with all details regarding your name, address, qualification details, and experience details. After completing the application forms, aspirants need to send application form’s hard copy accompanied with relevant certificates and documents. Find complete details in the official notification. Contenders need to remember that that they need to send their application forms before the dead line that is 8th Aug 2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form is: 8th Aug 2017.
MPSC 2017 Recruitment Important Links: