Inlaks Fellowships for Indian Classical Music-2017
Inlaks Fellowships for Indian Classical Music-2017: Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation has invites application for Inlaks Fellowships for Indian classical Music i.e, Hindustani Raga, Carnatic Music etc. This is a Great opportunity for Indian Classical Music lovers. So who are interested in this Inlaks Fellowships can apply for this Inlaks Fellowships for Indian Classical Music-2017. Today is the last date to apply for this Fellowship, So hurry up.
This fellowship is intended to help vocal musicians in their formative years to further their creative talent by providing financial assistance. Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation main motto is to encourage the candidates who are best in these different areas the humanities, sciences, social sciences, design, visual arts, music and sports. Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation has provide award for those talented candidates to continue their career in abroad and in India also, They provide Financial support for young artists, theatre practitioners, dancers, choreographers and now musicians in the Indian classical tradition.
Organization name: Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation
Name: Inlaks Fellowships for Indian Classical Music-2017
Qualification: Indian practicing vocal music in the Indian classical tradition.
Age limit: below 30 years
Amount: Rs.1, 20,000/-
Eligibility criteria for Inlaks Indian Classical Music-2017:
1) The applicant for this fellowship must be an Indian citizen, currently resident in India, practicing vocal music in the Indian classical tradition.
2) The recipient should not be holding a similar government scholarship or award during the same tenure.
3) Applicant should be below the age of 30 years on 31st December in the year of application.
Full details about Inlaks Music award-2017:
1) Applications are invited from young vocal musicians to either:
2) Pursue additional training with a musician vocalist or instrumentalist, other than one’s regular guru or with artists from other areas of performance
3) Undertake performance-related research including language and poetry that enriches their own learning or practice.
4) A combination of the above.
5) The award is a sum of Rs.1, 20,000/- Rupees One lakh Twenty Thousand Only for a period of one year.
6) The fellowships could number around 2-3, depending on the merit of the applications received.
Way to apply for Inlaks Music Award:
1) An application on plain paper with details of name, educational qualifications, contact address, email id, mobile number, landline number and proof of date of birth.
2) Short essay giving details of present occupation, achievements to date, guru’s details in 500 words.
3) A proposal (300 words) together with agreement letters from your collaborators, if you are intending to train with another musician or with an artist from another area of performance.
4) Three copies of a DVD with your recordings (max 30 minutes in total)
5) A complete CV
Send it to below mentioned address
Inlaks India Foundation,
86 / 87 Atlanta,
Mumbai – 400 021.
Click here for more details