IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Syllabus, paper pattern, Marks
IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Syllabus, paper pattern, Marks: IBPS Specialist Officers exam notification has issued by the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Department. This Notification is released to fill the following posts Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), IT Officers (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I). The IBPS Specialist Officers Exam date is 14th February 2016. So Candidates who are applied to this exam should prepare well there is lot of competition. Here we provide IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Syllabus, paper pattern and Marks divided in each section details. This is very useful to prepare the exam in write manner.
Exam: IBPS Specialist Officers Exam
Name of the Posts:
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- IT Officers (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
Total Marks: 200
Exam Time: 120 minutes
Paper Pattern of IBPS so exam Law officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Specialist Officer Reasoning Test||50||120 Minutes|
|2||SO English Language Test||25|
|3||SO General Awareness Test||50|
|4||SO Professional Knowledge Test||75|
Paper Pattern of ibps so exam IT Officers, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer, Agricultural Field Officer
|S. No.||Paper name||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||SO Reasoning Paper||50||120 Minutes|
|2||SO English Language Paper||25|
|3||SO Quantitative Aptitude Paper||50|
|4||SO Professional Knowledge Paper||75|
Negative Marking details of IBPS specialist officer exam
For each wrong answer there is 0.25 marks will be reduced. so be careful and avoid unknown questions to escape from negative marking.
Syllabus of IBPS Specialist officers Examination
2) English language
3) Quantitative Aptitude
4) General Awareness
5) Professional Knowledge
1) Reasoning: In this IBPS SO exam reasoning part contains 50 marks. The Questions are asked from both Verbal and Nonverbal. It is if we concentrate little bit in this area we can get 45 marks out of 50. The topics of Verbal reasoning is Data Sufficiency, Syllogism, Input-output, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Blood Relation, Puzzle test, Direction Sense, Logical Venn Diagrams, Alphabet & Alpha Numeric Sequence test, Eligibility test, Arrangements-linear& circular. The topics from Non verbal Reasoning topics are Series test, Analogy, Odd figures, miscellaneous test.
2) English Language: English part contains 25 marks in this IBPS so exam, the main topics in English are homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation, deriving conclusion, theme detection, passage completion, Rearrangement of passage, set of rules active passive voice, indirect direct speech and The topic General usage means phrases and idioms
3) Quantitative Aptitude: IBPS so exam contains Quantitative Aptitude part for 50 marks. For IT Officers, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer, Agricultural Field Officers posts only contains this Quantitative Aptitude part. Main topics of Quantitative Aptitude part is computation, quantitative reasoning, Interpretation of tables and graphs, IBPS Specialist Officer General Awareness Syllabus, The topics related Current Affairs Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, and Agriculture, History of Banking.
4) General Awareness: General awareness part contains 50 marks and this part is only for Law officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari posts only. The topics of general awareness is Countries / currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, Fiscal Monetary Policies etc, Social Function of Banks.
5) Professional Knowledge: Professional Knowledge syllabus contains based on their subjects. It has 75 marks wattage. The topics of IT officers post is Data Base Management System (DBMS), Data Communication & Networking, Operating System, Computer organization + Hardware (Microprocessor ), Software Engineering, Data Structure, Web technologies and Programming languages basic etc