IBPS 8822 probationary Officer, Management Trainee posts @13th August 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued Recruitment Notification for filling 8822 probationary Officer and Management Trainee vacancies. Candidates who wants to continue their career in Banking sector with Gradution in any discpline from recognised university can apply to this Institute of Banking Personnel Selection 2016 Notification. Aspirants age limit should be 20 to 30 years only. They have totally 8822 posts are there. Candidates should apply through online mode only no other mode is accepted. Last date to apply online is 13th August 2016. For more details like Eligibility, Age limit, Qualification, Application fee, Last Date please go through with the post or click on below given official link of IBPS 8822 probationary Officer, Management Trainee vacancies 2016.
IBPS Vacancies 2016 for probationary officers
No of posts: 8822
1. Allahabad Bank: 525 Posts
2. Andhra Bank: 300 Posts
3. Bank of Baroda: 00 Posts
4. Bank of India: 200 Posts
5. Bank of Maharashtra: 00 Posts
6. Canara Bank: 2200 Posts
7. Central Bank of India: 152 Posts
8. Corporation Bank: 00 Posts
9. Dena Bank: 00 Posts
10. IDBI Bank: 1350 Posts
11. Indian Bank: 00 Posts
12. Indian Overseas Bank: 00 Posts
13. Oriental Bank of Commerce: 136 Posts
14. Punjab National Bank: 380 Posts
15. Punjab & Sind Bank: 82 Posts
16. Syndicate Bank: 400 Posts
17. UCO Bank: 540 Posts
18. Union Bank of India: 532 Posts
19. United Bank of India: 101 Posts
20. Vijaya Bank: 500 Posts
Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online can apply to this Institute of Banking Personnel Selection 2016
Age limit: Aspirants age limit should be 20 to 30 years only. age relaxation is there for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates.
1) CWE- Online examination
2) Online- Main Examination
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 600 /- for all others
Last date: Last date to apply online is 13th August 2016
1) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
2) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE PO/MT-VI
3) Proof of Date of Birth or SSLC/ Std.X Certificate with DOB
4) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
5) Mark-sheets & certificates
6) Caste Certificate
7) Disability certificate
How to apply for IBPS exam 2016:
1) Candidates should apply through online mode only no other mode is accepted.
2) scan your photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature
3) keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charge
4) Candidates are first required to go to the Ibps’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” and then click on the option “Click here to aaply online for CWE probationary Officer, Management Trainee (CWE-PO/MT-VI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
5) Read the instructions carefully fill the form and submit.
6) Take a print out of generated copy for future reference.
Important Dates to Remeber:
Online registration : 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016.
Payment of Application Fees : 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016.
Download of call letters for PreExam : 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016.
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016.
Download of call letters for Online examination Preliminary: October 2016
Online Examination – Preliminary : 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016, 23.10.2016.
Result of Online exam – Preliminary : November 2016
Download of Call letter for Online exam Main: November 2016
Online Examination – Main : 20.11.2016
Declaration of Result – Main : December 2016
Download of call letters for interview : January 2017
Conduct of interview : January/ February 2017
Provisional Allotment : April 2017