Foundation for Excellence scholarship 2016-2017
Foundation for Excellence scholarship 2017: This Foundation for Excellence Scholarship will provide financial assistant to the students who wants to continue their Higher studies. Students who are interested in this Foundation for Excellence scholarship can apply to this with out bothering about caste, community, religion and gender. This Scholarship is available for every student. The main motto of Foundation for Excellence scholarship is help students in their higher education professional degree in Engineering, medical, and Technology.
Requirements for Foundation for Excellence scholarship 2016-2017
1) Students who are studying Engineering, medical, or Technology of PG courses in first year can apply to this scholarship.
2) BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MBBS students can apply to this ffe scholarship.
3) First year students only can apply
4) Candidates should have 70% in their academic qualification exam.
5) Candidates should get the seat on open/general merit rank basis only.
6) Students family income should not exceed Rs.1, 80,000/- per anum.
Eligible Rank details of Foundation for Excellence scholarship 2016-2017
|Course Category and States||Maximum Eligible Rank|
|Engineering and Technology (BE, B Tech) Courses|
|Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Odisha,
Punjab,Uttarakhand and Nagaland – JEE (Main)
|For students joining the IITs, the eligibility/selection cutoff criteria
will be the total marks scored at the JEE (Advanced) by the last ranked
General Category student admitted.
|Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka||7,500|
|Rajasthan, Kerala, Punjab, West Bengal and Chattisgarh||4,000|
|Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Puducherry, Jharkhand, Bihar,
Assam and Jammu & Kashmir
|Goa, Chandigarh, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh,
Manipur and Andaman & Nicobar Islands
|Medicine (MBBS) Course|
|Applicants admitted based on National Level Tests like AIPMT
(Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Odisha, Haryana, Chattisgarh,
Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Jharkhand, Chandigarh, Meghalaya,
Arunachal Pradesh and Andaman & Nicobar Islands), AIIMS, BHU PMT,
JIPMER, etc., will be considered on the basis of their
respective merit marks and ranks.
|Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu||1,200|
|Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Gujarat, West Bengal, Bihar, Punjab and Puducherry||500|
|Assam, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Tripura, Goa and Sikkim||150|
Way of apply to this Foundation for Excellence scholarship 2016-2017
1) Go to official website of Foundation for Excellence i.e., http://www.ffe.org/
2) Click on Scholarship programs menu.
3) Click on How to apply
4) You will get the application form
5) Fill the details carefully and attach required documents.
6) Then Click on submit Application.
7) Take a print out of generated copy for future reference
Click here for official Notification
Click here for online application form of Foundation for Excellence scholarship 2015-2016