Counselors Bharti Jobs-Delhi Nagar Nigam 2017 Recruitment-www.mcdonline.gov.in
Counselors Bharti Jobs: Municipal Corporation of Delhi has transported a latest Delhi Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2017 notification of jobs for fill up 230 vacancies for the posts of Counselors Bharti. Skilled job searchers need to submit Online Application Form on or before final date. Candidates can download the prescribed format of CV from the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. Dedicated aspirants keep preparing to qualify written exam and personal interview. Recruited candidates will get all the benefits related to these posts. So aspirants get ready and submit form for this superb chance of job on or before last date that is 20th Aug 2017. Now you can apply for new opportunities of superior life through our website.
Delhi Nagar Nigam 2017 Recruitment Details in Brief:
Recruiting Organization: Municipal Corporation of Delhi
Vacancy Name: Counselors Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 230 posts
Apply Mode: Online
Method of Selection: Written exam and personal interview.
Expiry Date for receiving of Online Application: 20th Aug 2017
Required Academic Qualification: The ideal candidate must hold M.A. in Psychology and Degree / Diploma in Guidance and Counseling from recognized university or board.
Aspirants Age Limit: Age of the appliers should not be below 18 years and not more than 30 years. Relaxation in age will be applicable for SC/ST candidate’s up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Physically Handicapped candidates will get 10 years relaxation in upper age.
Salary and Wages Details: Appointed appliers will get impressive pay scale of Rs. 35400 + Variable DA in level 6 (9300-4800 + 4200)/- per month from organization.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview.
How to Apply for Delhi Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2017-2018:
• Applicants must visit the Official site of Municipal Corporation of Delhi which is mcdonline.gov.in
• Now hit on to option “North Delhi Municipal Corporation”>> ‘jobs@ NDMC’ tab available at on the home page.
• Aspirants should Select “Counselor under recommendation of Juvenile Justice Committee, counselor” link from the available list.
• Now read all the details very carefully
• Click on to apply online option
• Aspirants must fill asked details and upload scanned copy of relevant documents
• After that read the complete details which are filled in an application form before submitting and then tap to submit option
• Finally take hard copy of your system generated application form for further use.
Remind this Important dates:
Last date to submit online application form: 20th Aug 2017
More Important Links of Delhi Nagar Nigam 2017 Recruitment