Central Sector Scholarship of Higher Education for SC/ST Students last date 31st January 2016
Central Sector Scholarship of Higher Education for SC/ST Students last date 31st January 2016: The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Department has introduced Central Sector Scholarship scheme of Higher education for SC/ST merit students. The Main motto of this scheme is providing quality Education for Merit SC/ST students who are poor and unable to continue their education because of their financial problems. Especially for those student’s central government decided to help to continue their higher Education. So merit students whose family income is up to Rs.4.50lakh per anum are eligible for this central sector Scholarship for SC/ST Students. Aspirants who are interested and eligible candidates can apply to this scholarship before last date that is 31st January 2016.
Name of the organization: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Scholarship: Central Sector Scholarship of Top Class Education for SC/ST students
Eligibility: SC/ST meritorious students
Last Date to apply: 31st January 2016
Eligibility Details for SC/ST scholarship Scheme
1) Aspirants should have admission in a recognized university
2) Candidates Parental income should not exceed Rs.4.50lakh per annum
3) This is for students who are studying on full time basis only.
4) This is only for SC/ST students and will be selected through their merit
Note: In case, the institute finds that the number of eligible candidates in the 1st year are less than the number of scholarships allotted to it, the balance scholarships may be offered to students studying in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year, etc. on the basis of merit of previous year’s result giving priority to those with higher number of years left to complete their respective course i.e. 1st year student is to get priority over the 2nd year student and so on.
Amount of Scholarship for SC/ST National scholarship:
1) Per student Rs.2, 220/- per month for hostel fee.
2) Per student Rs.3, 000/- per month for books and stationary
3) Rs.45, 000/- for computer and latest accessories UPS, Printer, Multimedia.
4) Full Tuition fee and non refundable charges will be paid for 2lakh per annum students
5) Candidates who are Continue their education with merit marks will awarded continuously with out interruption
6) Living expenses directly paid by the Central government
After getting admission in a recognized university the student directly credited the scholarship amount or to the institution concerned. List of all Institutions which are in this scholarship beneficiary list will be available in official website of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. at end of academic year every student progress report will be submitted to the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment department through the university.